Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Written Statements

Written goals create a vision of the end results. I accomplish more when I write my objectives down. Proverbs 29:18a states "Where there is no revelation(vision)the people cast off restraint...". More self control is possible when we write our goals down.

How will you know when you arrive?  Posted expectations are effective to understand location.  Either we can increase or we can decrease but the standards must be clearly stated.  Studies have found that individuals who had written goals accomplished more over the course of their lives than those who had no written goals.

Words create images.  The image of the end result is what causes it to manifest.  There must be consistent focus on the end result to finish. Agreement brings closure. Jesus stated"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven"  Matthew 18:20 NKJV

Do you know what you are authorized to do?  I am writer and a business man.  Look at your self on paper via your resume and see if you have operated in your gifts.  Understand your strengths and weaknesses.

In our society we honor what is written.  I write down my plans daily.  Jesus stated"It is written......" in Luke 4:4.  Agreement with what is written helps it to be established in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment