Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Concentrate to Success

Did you know that one of the things that helps in a storm is concentration? To go from the mailroom to the board room it takes concentration. I have made it through difficult times by focusing on the habit I wanted to develop. New York business man Mike Litman stated that our income will increase in proportion to our habits. 

It takes dilligence to develop good habits.  The benefits outweight the cost.  I developed a habit of writing my daily expenditures.  This keeps me abreast on where my money is going so I can invest it wisely. 

Many times our failures result from distractions.  We must see the end from the beginning to finish.  Our thoughts produce actions.  Focus on the results you desire.  Be courageoues.

Fear can be rendered powerless.  I am authorized to release my potential and dominate my circumstatnces.  So are you.  The Apostle Paul wrote"And he put all things under his feet and gave Him to be head over all things to the church".Ephesians 1:22 NKJ

Focus on courage.  Fear will be present but execute boldness needed finish your course.  What you focus on grows.  So focus on mastering the actions you want established.

Repition is required for growth wether positive or negative.  To mainain our muscles we must exercise.  To maintain and to develop our minds we must use them.

Harder task have greater rewards than easier ones.  For instance, the more education we have the greater our income potential.






Attraction Marketing System

No comments:

Post a Comment